The race will start at 8:30 a.m. with all registered participants getting access to the Denver Zoo immediately afterwards for an after party complete with drinks and light breakfast, an underwear toss and access to the entire zoo. Even better — that access is available to all participants all day long so grab your family and friends for a day of fun!
First-time 5K, elite runners, walkers, and strollers are invited to enjoy the morning with us in City Park.
Not feeling the urge to run? No need to worry; you can register for just the party at the zoo.
Drop Your Drawers and Run Wild!
Sunday, August 9 at 8:30am
5K Run/Walk in City Park
After Party in the Denver Zoo
The walk/run will take place in City Park and follows a full 5k (3.1 mile) route in City Park. Map of route coming soon!
Still not sure not sure if this is the race for you? Here are a few reasons to get involved…you’ll receive all of the following as a participant…
- Entry to the Denver Zoo (the zoo will be open to the public at this time). Access is available all day long. Must enter the zoo by 10:00am.
- T-shirt with 2015 race design. 2015 race design is under construction and will be posted soon.
- Two drink tickets (must be over 21 and present ID for alcoholic beverages). *Please note the Denver Zoo does not allow outside food or drinks.
- 5K registrants only — Bib and chip timer. The 5K is professionally timed by Colorado Race Timing, LLC. Winners will be announced during the Zoo after party and results will be posted on underwearness.org after the race. Chips must be returned and will be collected at the end of the 5K.
- A fun morning with family and friends and knowing you are helping children in need.
Plus, by participating you are helping Underwearness change the lives of children, one new pair of underwear at a time! For more information on how we use something as simple as new underwear to make a difference check out our About page!
To stay up to date with everything happening at Underwearness please like us on Facebook!