Looking for a fun, family run on a Friday night? You found it! The 5th Annual Drop Your Drawers 5K is held in downtown Denver. You’ll be running or walking through City Park then head over to the Denver Zoo for a private after party. Not feeling the urge to run? Stuck at work late? No need to worry, there is also an option to attend just the after part at the zoo. Keep on reading to find out all the details you’ll need to start planning!
Friday June, 27 2014 @ 6:30pm
5K Run in City Park
After Party in the Denver Zoo
The walk/run will take place in City Park but due to construction at City Park, exact course details to be provided at a later date.
Still not sure not sure if this is the race for you? Here are a few reasons to get involved…
- The overall first place Male & Female finishers win a pair of Newton shoes
- 5K entry includes race bib with disposable timing chip
- Entry to the Denver Zoo for the private afterwards with live music!
- 2 drink tickets for beer or wine (ID required)
- T-shirt with a new, 2014 design
Plus, by participating you are helping Underwearness change the lives of children, one new pair of underwear at a time! For more information on how we use something as simple as new underwear to make a difference check out our About page!